We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Last updated||a month ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
I AM NO LONGER WORKING ON THIS PROJECT!
Allows the player to choose a powerup of the same tier that they opened from a chest or battle totem. When opening a chest, finishing a battle totem, or killing a boss, a powerup-choosing object will appear instead of a random powerup. Interacting with that object will show a UI to the user to choose a powerup.
- I forgot to add a dependency for BepInEx, so you also need BepInExPack_Muck (https://muck.thunderstore.io/package/BepInEx/BepInExPack_Muck/)
- THERES ONLY ASSETS FOR WINDOWS. Other OS may see irregular assets regarding this plugin.
- Tested in multiplayer to some extent and tested with other mods that add powerups to some extent.
- I realized that I called the mod "ItemChoice" instead of "PowerupChoice". That is my mistake...
- I'm not very experienced in Unity.
- Any mod that spawns a powerup from any source will instead drop a powerup-choosing object of that tier.
- If a player A chooses an powerup, all other players will not see that player A has chosen a powerup, but player A will. This won't really matter unless the other players are purposefully stealing other players powerups.
- Removed config because it interefered with multiplayer for powerup-choosing objects.
- Disabled scrolling hotbar when powerup-choosing UI is opened
- Hopefully fixed dropping issue with PowerupDrop (https://muck.thunderstore.io/package/SuperGamerTron/PowerupDrop/).
- Updated the UI a little bit so that it fits more with the Muck theme.
- Added a config to enable or disable if only the powerup-choosing object drops from chests, totems, or bosses (May have issues, but should work for the most part).
- Fixed an issue where if the player were to time interacting with the powerup-choosing object, they could open the UI again and rechoose a powerup.
- Tried to fix an issue with not being able to select a powerup when there are multiple powerup-choosing objects opened (singleplayer).
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|